I have thought a lot about the word legendary. How would you describe it?
When I think about legendary people – they come from all walks of life; they lead families, countries, businesses, movements & religions.
They leave their mark. They are legendary.
So I developed a set of 5 questions that I am asking myself & I want to invite you to ask yourself if you want to live legendary lives.
- Are you focused on being important or focused on doing important work?
- Are you focused on how much you make or are you focused on how much impact you make?
- Are you worried about fitting in or focused on standing out?
- Are you seeking popularity or are you seeking mastery?
- Do you concern yourself with being served or with serving others?