On Sunday I had a discussion with some friends on what defines greatness. We talked about how we would define greatness and who we would describe as great based on our definition. The discussion led me to the conclusion that these 10 skills can be learned and will make you a better person.
10 Great Skills Everyone Should Learn
1. Learn to love without judgment
2. Learn to work hard
3. Learn to talk less & listen more
4. Learn to disagree without being disagreeable
5. Learn to give & not get
6. Learn to do what’s right even when no body is watching
7. Learn to empathize not sympathize
8. Learn to lead by example
9. Learn to prioritize people
10. Learn to be consistent
What other skills would you add to the list?