Partnership Is the New Leadership
Over the last five years a survey of more than 5000 leaders asked one question …what do you want from your people?
The answer was consistently …commitment.
What builds commitment is the leader’s approach to building relationships, providing value, creating buy-in and communicating with influence.
Using case studies of leaders and organizations whose culture and growth is built through partnership-based leadership, Ty Bennett’s talks share proven strategies and techniques to increase the leadership and overall commitment of your people.
- Specific ways to provide value that creates influence
- The Power of Commitment – “A leader who lacks passion will have followers who lack commitment”
- How to Create Buy-in – “People support what they help create”
- Keys to building relationships that last
- Why motivation is important but it’s overrated
- The three biggest obstacles that cause leaders to fail
- How to master conversational leadership